Reviews of New Quick Dri Towels

I noticed J.C. Penney has a new type of towel that is supposed to dry quicker. I suppose it is some kind of manmade fabric. I wondered if they are a better buy than a regular cotton towel. I have some Egyptian cotton towels that I really like, but they are thick and take a long time in the dryer. Has anyone tried these new quicker drying towels?

By Elaine from OK

These towels are 100% cotton. I bought two several years ago and loved them so much I bought two more. They wash and dry quickly and never smell musty in humid weather.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 4, 2011
Red Brown and Red gingham dish towels
Uses for Dish Towels
A stack of colorful towels.
Tips for Buying Towels
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent