Deodorizing an Ash Tray

What can I put in ash trays so that they have a nice smell? Thanks.

By mizz_rosa01 from Melbourne, Australia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Washing with hot water and soap and then placing pieces of nicorette gum in them (I know first hand that orange flavor is yummy) instead of smoked cigarettte butts ;-)

I always use Carpet Fresh or something similar. I'm not sure if you have this particular product across the pond but Carpet Fresh is a powder concoction that you sprinkle on your carpet a while before you vacuum it. It makes your whole house smell great!

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJune 1, 2009
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
Coal
Uses for Coal Ash
A finished cigarette.
Uses for Cigarette Ash
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:42:12 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.