Dakota (Shar-Pei)

Dakota is my 4 month old Shar-Pei. I got her from a breeder in Portland, Oregon. She likes to play with a plastic water bottle in the kitchen cause it slides all around when she bats at it. I am very grateful to have found her. I never thought I would find a Shar-Pei dog. They are a rare dog to find. She has skin problems that can be a high risk to her health if she is not monitored. Oregon weather is not the best for them because of the humidty. But I am taking every pre-caution to make sure she can live a long and healthy life.

By Lonnie from Silverton, OR

I have a hound shar pie mix and I would not part with him for anything! He is the most loving, cuddley dog I've ever had. I hope you will enjoy yours as much as I do mine(Rip Van Wrinkles) he's a little over a year old now.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Dakota is just precious! I know you are so proud of her and will be a really good caretaker.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Chinese Shar-Pei
Chinese Shar Pei Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 24, 2006
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
Mt Rushmore
Mt. Rushmore National Memorial Photos and Information
South Dakota Christmas Charities
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:21:25 PM on 10.0.1.18 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.