Recycled Crafts With Cigarette Packs

This is a before/after photo showing a recycle craft from cigarette packs, a couple hole punches, a little ribbon and some imagination. I made tags from cigarette boxes which contained lots of the color green (and some blue) and made small pine trees with my hole punch. I also used a star punch to thread ribbon through.

Recycling Crafts With CigarettePacks

The silver foil is also from my cig pack - so it is all second life materials except for the ribbon (I couldn't take the time to find it). I save a lot of my little pieces in the cellophane from off the cig pack as well taping closed.

By melody_yesterday from Sedalia, Missouri

Recycling Crafts With CigarettePacks
Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Your cards are very pretty. They look like you took a great deal of time with them showing detail. Good idea.

:) glad you like it ! Thanks ! Here's another one by the same principal.The clouds on the left is from torn recycled tissue paper & the silver cloud on the right is of foil from my cig pack

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Photos CraftsApril 1, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 24, 2016 at 8:45:42 AM on 10.0.1.108 in 340 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.