Pay the Cell Phone Bill for a Gift

For Mother's Day, I suggested that my grown kids not send me the usual flowers and such. I asked them to go pay one month of my cell phone coverage ($35.00) so that I can continue to talk daily. They liked this idea and I'm not getting a plant that I will have to figure out what to do with.

By notwrong

I had someone tell me that her kids pay for her basic internet service for the year as a Mother's Day gift.

Great idea!

That is a great idea. A friend of mine is going on maternity leave and can't afford cable. Her family and friends had a baby shower for her and gave her the basic baby shower items. Her friends from work collected money and got her a year of cable.

I did that for our grandaughter for a year as a graduation gift.

Our daughter and future son-in-law bought us a week's groceries for Christmas. I'm hoping against hope someone will offer to pay a month's electric bill or one other bill for Father's Day.

Wrapped Mother's Day gift.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts Mother's DayJune 15, 2009
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards