Pattern for Ivory Soap Bottle Mr and Mrs Claus

I have been looking for a pattern for Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus on Ivory dish soap bottles and cannot find it. Do you know where I can find this pattern? They have Styrofoam heads and plastic hands, but the bodies are the Ivory soap bottle. Help.

By V Keating

Answers

I just bought the book with all of the Ivory soap bottle dolls patterns. Now it's impossible to find the faces, hands. Do you know where you can get the faces and hands? I'll share my patterns with you if we can find them.

I may be able to find the hands and faces if you would like to share your pattern please going to look today for them

Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Crafts Toys DollmakingMay 26, 2011
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Clay pot Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Making a Clay Pot Santa Claus
Mrs. Claus Costume
Making a Mrs. Claus Costume
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄