Avoid Cuts from Can Lids

Get in the habit of always dropping a can lid into the empty can right away to avoid cuts.

By Linda

Ever since I sliced my leg on a can lid, I have ALWAYS done this!

In addition to putting the lid immediately back into the can, I also smash the can together at the top, so that the lid won't come out if turned upside down in the trash can. Also, by smashing the top of the can, pets and other animals can't stick their nose inside and cut themselves either!

I have never cut myself on a can lid. I guess I have been lucky. But I use an electric can opener and when it is done opening the can, the lid is stuck to the can opener. I take it off and throw it in the garbage can right away. No fuss no muss and no cut.

Better Living Safety HomeDecember 21, 2004
Jar Lids
Uses for Jar Lids
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
Plastic Lid Man
Crafts Using Plastic Lids
Tin Can Lids
Crafts Using Tin Can Lids
🎄