Use Sheets as Bulletin Board Background

Instead of using colored paper or corrugated cardboard by the roll, my sister used flat bed sheets on the bulletin boards of her classroom. The sheets won't tear the way paper will, and can be changed seasonally if desired. I would think that fabric remnants would also be great to use. Staple guns works great to hold the sheets/fabric up, especially if you staple in the selvage.

Source: My sister who teaches first grade in Fresno, CA

By MooseMom from Elk Grove, CA

Hmm. I need to mention this to my daughters, who are in teacher training, and my son-in-law, who is already teaching. Thanks for the tip!

a tent made from flat sheets
Uses for Flat Sheets
Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 4, 2010
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Making Button Bulletin Board Pins
Making Button Bulletin Board Pins
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
Bulletin Board
Making a Bulletin Board