Browsing: Raking Leaves

Raking the Leaves Onto a Tarp

It's the time of year for raking leaves! Make it easier on your back by using an old sheet, large tablecloth or discarded shower curtain as a tarp. Rake the leaves onto your "tarp" and then simply pick up one corner and drag it to the roadside, then tip to pile the leaves for pick-up! Even if you have to bag the leaves, you will at least have them all in one spot.

By Becki in IN

I did this one year to move leaves from my neighbors' yards to my own, to use as compost. I got help from the little boys next door, and then sprinkled water on the leaves to keep them from blowing away.

Raking Up Fall Leaves
Raking Leaves
Home and Garden Gardening Helpful HintsNovember 8, 2004
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:13:00 AM on 10.0.2.136 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.