Locating a Catholic Priest

Is it possible to locate a Catholic Priest if I know the name, the order he's in and the state he's from?

Answers

With all that information I would think that it would be fairly easy to locate him. I would call the parish Chancery office. That's where the Bishop has his office. I would probably talk to the secretary first and go from there. Good Luck!

Consumer AdviceOctober 24, 2007
A woman holding her nose.
Locating the Source of a Foul Smell in House
Stack of Free Tires
Locating Free Tires
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Locating Adopted Relatives
Locating Adopted Relatives
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 5:32:16 PM on 10.0.1.18 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.