Trixie (German Shepherd/Husky)

Trixie is 2 years old, but in the photo she about 3 1/2 months. She is a German Shepard/Husky mix. We got her at the pound :( I can't believe someone would want to get rid of this dog.

For fun, she likes to run, run, jump and play! She used to be able to get out of her pen when she was younger. We would have to fix it again and again and again until she got too big to fit through all the places she got out from. She is WAY smart...

By Erka from Blackfoot, ID

Cute face and adorable markings. What personality!

Look at that face, it is hard to say no to a face like that. I love German Shep and mixes, I have two rescues from the shelter. They are remarkable companions and souls in their own right. Don't know what I would do without their faces looking up at me each morning, they are so sweet! Here is Shadow Bear relaxing. Racer

Pets Pet PagesOctober 2, 2009
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎄