Bleach Stain on Viscose

I have a blue top made of viscose that I am really fond off and have just noticed three small spots that look like bleach on my top. How can I get rid of it? I have tried using a stain removing powder but to no avail. Does anyone have any recommendations please. Would turps (white spirit) be of any use? Thanks for your help.

Julia from London

For small white stains on a light blue background - the best you can do is try to fill in the white spots with a matching color to blend with the rest of the fabric - This is easy for colors like black or red or blue but for light colors try a color-based marker - or even powdered eye shadow in a matching color - you may have to touch up after washing -but you will be able to continue to wear that piece of clothing!

It sounds as though you have bleached spots for some reason. You might try using a dye color-remover for the entire garment, then re-dye it into a color you would like.

i just sew a nice motif over the bleached mark or in some cases stain.

A pretty flower or butterfly.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsMay 16, 2007
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Bleach Stains
Dyeing Fabric to Cover a Bleach Stain