Plastic Shelving for Scrapbooking Supplies

Needing more storage for scrapbooking paper and supplies? After drooling over the pretty scrapbooking rooms some people shared on the internet, I looked for a solution for housing all of my craft, scrapbooking and sewing supplies. I came across a $23.00 plastic shelving unit at the department store (like the kind people use in their garage or for food storage in a pantry.)

It worked perfect. The only tool I required to put it together was a rubber mallet. The shelves even had room for my sewing machine on the bottom shelf. Although, not as fancy as built-ins, wooden bookcases or custom purchased products; it is very nice and clean, functional, and gives me lots of storage.

I am still in the process of covering the cardboard box paper holders with old calendars, fabric etc.

By Hoptownracer1 from USA

That's a great idea! I don't scrapbook, but I do other crafts, and this sounds like a wonderful way to increase storage space.

Scrapbook Supplies
Organizing Scrapbook Supplies
Organizing CraftsJanuary 20, 2010
Orange kitten photos scrapbooked on a page
Scrapbooking Craft Ideas
Various scrapbook supplies.
Scrapbooking Recipes
Clear plastic wrap
Saving Money on Plastic Wrap
Scrapbooking papers, embellishments, and scissors.
Saving Money on Scrapbooking
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:14:52 PM on in 976 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.