Scully (Tabby)

Scully is a 6 year old handsome tabby with some Maine Coon. We got Scully and his sister Kit Kat for mousing duties, as well as the fact that every home should have a cat.

He likes to pose for the camera. He is a character. You will probably see more of him in the future. Scully is such a poser. I make calendars for gifts with all the pictures he gives me.

By Wendy H.

Scully is a beautiful boy and so handsome! Thank you for sharing him with us!

What a beauty he is and I love his name. :-)

What a beautiful cat! I love the way he is lit from the side, & also love the pose with the garden gnome. It looks the gnome is looking up at Scully and stroking his whiskers! The details are so sharp. It's a really great photo! Enjoy Scully & his sister. Please show us a picture of her sometime.

Photos Pets CatsMarch 31, 2011
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🎉
🎄