Cleaning Painted Cement

Our back room has a cement floor that was painted. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean this? Products to use, etc. Just general mopping.

Lindsie from Avoca, NY

All the floors in my home are painted concrete. . I use Awesome that I buy at the dollar store. Mix about 1/2 cup to a gallon of warm water.Wring the mop out until damp and mop. Rinsing is optional. I don't usually rinse. Let dry and put a couple coats of Future Wax on the floor for a shine, and to protect the paint. My floors are still in good condition after about 8 years.

Harlean from Arkansas

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsMay 4, 2007
Stains on Cement
Removing Stains on Cement
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Painted Chinese furniture.
Cleaning Painted Wood Furniture