Saran Wrap Absorbent Sheets

Has anyone seen that Saran Wrap product, that are absorbent sheets you place under meats and food to absorb juices? I can't find it anywhere. I want to use it when vacuum packing meat to absorb excess juices. Or if anyone can suggest a similar product.

Thanks!

Lissette from Tampa, FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I wonder if you mean Saran Wrap Disposable Cutting sheets. I have used them, but not for a while. They worked pretty well. Another idea, which is much cheaper, is to take a paper towel and fold it until you have a strip about an inch wide. (You could even start with half a paper towel. Put this at the top of the vacuum bag, right below where the seal will be. As the juices run to the top, the paper towel will absorb them. I do this and it works fine.

You might be better off finding a replacement. These are on the small side and as you need to use a lot, will be expensive.

Consumer AdviceFebruary 12, 2006
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
A stack of folded sheets.
Folding Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:17:54 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.