Recycle Every Part Of Your Morning Coffee

After I've sprinkled my used coffee grounds around my plants and fruit trees. I rinse off the coffee filter and dry it on my dish drainer. When it's completely dry, I stuff it in my paper towel fire starter.

By Laura from Long Beach, CA

I bought too small coffee filters, and thought I'll just use these in my flower pots to keep the dirt from coming out of hole on the bottom for great drainage!

Don't be afraid to use leftover coffee (or the water you use to rinse the pot out with) to water your houseplants too. It really perks them up.

Roses especially like coffee grinds and egg shells. Gary Dominicus

When the girls were young, and momey was tight, I'd recycle coffee grounds into crafts, Draw or copy a picture of a lamb from a coloring book. Rinse and allow the coffee grounds to dry. Glue onto lamb picture, and after glue has dried, paint it, The coffee grounds gives a texture to the lamb. Also take sticks and glue coffe grounds to ends, which can also be painted, for extra "fill-in" flowers to add to a bouquet.

If I don't drink all of my coffee I put it in my roses. They thrive. I also use the grounds for the roses.

ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 5, 2008
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker