BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for Cleaning Business Specializing in Floors

My name is Beckie. I am 58 and have always enjoyed cleaning homes (free) to help others. I have now come to place where I need an income. I would like to clean floors mostly, but can do all other cleaning. I am needing a name for my business, but I am not too creative in that area. Is there someone out there who could help with ideas? I also go by the name Rebekah at times.

By Beckie from Round O, SC

Anonymous

I'm not too creative at making up names either, but I do know that because laminate floors can't take much water at all during cleaning, lots of people are having a rough time knowing how to clean them. Maybe something in the name that says you are great at cleaning laminate floors.

Beckie's Clean Sweep!

How about Becky's Floors 'n More? Using Becky would get you closer to the top of the alphabetical business listings.

How about "You Floor Me".

I just thank all of you so much for your ideas on a Business Name (for cleaning floors). I really appreciated each one of you taking the time to answer. I had to go away (move my daughter out West to a new job). Now I need to get my own job going! Beckie

Start with the word floors, clean, or cleaning so that your business will always be one of the first listed. When people are looking for that service by keyword, category, or name, your listing will always be right there. That will help you to grow your business. When someone is looking in a directory, yellow pages, or web search, chances are they will look for the word floor, clean or cleaning and there you will be front and center. When people see a name, they tend to visualize it. Make that easy for them. Haven't you seen store names listed and wondered what the heck they are? Don't make them guess what you do. Use your name to show your experience, expertise, or preferred services.