Recipe For Happiness

Get Your Life Cooking. Feel like you're simmering on the stove of life? Well we've cooked up the perfect recipe for you. The best part is that all the ingredients for a good life are easily within reach.

You'll need...

1 part of knowing who you are
1 part of knowing who you aren't
1 part of knowing what you want
1 part of knowing who you wish to be
1 part of knowing what you already have before you
1 part of choosing wisely from what you have before you
1 part of loving and thanking for ALL you have ("bad" included)

Mixing Instructions:

Combine ingredients together gently and carefully. Using Faith and vision, mix together with strong belief of the outcome, until finely blended. Use thoughts, words and actions for best results. Repeat.

Yields unlimited servings!

By Lisa Trudeau

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I've found the secret to happiness is in not caring what anyone else thinks of you. Live for yourself, wear what you like and let everyone else worry themselves to death if your not in trend.

And it's winter before we know it....

You know, time has a way of moving quickly and catching you unaware of the passing years.

It seems just yesterday that I was young, just married and embarking on my new life with my mate. And yet in a way, it seems like eons ago, and I wonder where all the years went. I know that I lived them all...

And I have glimpses of how it was back then and of all my hopes and dreams... But, here it is..the winter of my life and it catches me by surprise... How did I get here so fast? Where did the years go and where did my babies go? And where did my youth go?

I remember well.. Seeing older people through the years and thinking that those older people were years away from me and that winter was so far off that I could not fathom it or imagine fully what it would be like... But, here it is...my friends are retired and really getting gray...they move slower and I see an older person now. Lots are in better shape than me... But, I see the great change... Not like the ones that I remember who were young and vibrant... But, like me, their age is beginning to show and we are now those older folks that we used to see and never thought we'd be.

Each day now, I find that just getting a shower is a real target for the day! And taking a nap is not a treat anymore...it's mandatory! Cause if I don't on my own free will..I just fall asleep where I sit!

And so, now I enter into this new season of my life unprepared for all the aches and pains and the loss of strength and ability to go and do things that I wish I had done but never did!!

But, at least I know, that though the winter has come, and I'm not sure how long it will last...this I know, that when it's over...its over....Yes , I have regrets. There are things I wish I hadn't done ,,,,,things I should have done, but indeed, there are many things I'm happy to have done. It's all in a lifetime....

So, if you're not in your winter yet...let me remind you, that it will be here faster than you think. So, whatever you would like to accomplish in your life please do it quickly! Don't put things off too long!!

Life goes by quickly. So, do what you can today, as you can never be sure whether this is your winter or not!

You have no promise that you will see all the seasons of your life...so, live for good today and say all the things that you want your loved ones to remember...and hope that they appreciate and love you for all the things that you have done for them in all the years past!!

'Life is a gift to you. The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after.

Make it a fantastic one.'

LIVE IT WELL!!----ENJOY TODAY!!!!-----DO SOMETHING FUN!!!----BE HAPPY!!!----BE THANKFUL!!!!!

May 16, 2011 Flag
A recipe that I hope everyone everywhere can utilise to the best of their abilities under any circumstance.

• 1 cup laughter, twice per day. Option - more the merrier :)
  • self worth
  • respect and appreciation for others

Directions:

Be light-hearted, yet sturdy when faced with hardship. Praise and enjoy every moment. Find the goodness that may have been overlooked or forgotten.

By apollard from Canada

Ingredient Substitutions
Common Ingredient Substitutions
Chinese "Double Happiness" Ornament
Making a Chinese "Double Happiness" Ornament
Recipe Cards
Using Recipe Cards
preparing a recipe
Converting the Size of a Recipe
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:29:54 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.