Printable Baby Shower Decorations and Party Favors

I am looking for creative simple baby shower decorations, favors, games, centerpieces and wearables (like magnets, t-shirts, etc.) that I can either print download or copy - preferably "free sites" if possible but will consider all.

Thank you in advance,
B from Michigan

Here are some ideas that were used at a shower for my daughter:

1) Fill small babyfood jars with butterscotch candy. Cover the top with a small swatch of Winnie-th-Pooh cloth or one of the solid colors associated with Pooh, and tie it with thin ribbon. On the side of the jar write in yellow paint pen, "HUNNY". Of course, one of the "N"'s will be written backwards just like Pooh would write it.

2) An easy decoration is a clothesline strung across the room with new clothes for the baby. Each hostess can bring one outfit or shirt or bib or whatever for this.

3) Consider using something that you would give to the new mom as the centerpiece. For instance, my daughter's theme was Pooh, so they just used the lamp that they were giving her for the centerpiece.

4) The favor that we gave out was a small votive candle wrapped in net and tied with thin ribbon (from the same roll of ribbon that we had for the Hunny pots). We attached a plastic diaper pin and a small note that read,

Here is a candle for you to light

Once the stork has made its flight.

The flame will glow to celebrate

Baby Jones' arrival date.

They were placed in a basket near the door and passed out as the guests left. The basket could even be used as your centerpiece.

Hope some of this helps. Good luck and have fun!

I have used the FREE graphics on these sites for quite some time. I import them to my Hallmark software and I am able to do many things. They are some of the cutest I've ever seen. There is a large variety and lots of baby stuff. Have fun!!!

check out this site

went to and loved it.

This isn't free but I thought it was a cute game. Take about five diapers and five different candy bars. Melt a bit of each candy bar in seperate diapers and have party guest guess what kind of candy bar is in the diaper. Give them slips of paper to write their answers on. Winners who guess all correct get a small prize.

I am having a baby shower for my daughter-in-law outside in the back yard.

For a decorative idea, I went to the dollar store and bought some $1.00

assorted baby stuff: socks, diapers, bibs, all in assorted colours and styles. I am putting up a clothes line from tree to tree and hanging the items with clothes pegs.I think this is a cute idea. If you get more ideas, please let me know.

Regards, Janet (jsimp52 AT

I have used this site for years. For only 19.99 a year, print cards for any reason, and many other projects. I recommend this site 100%.

Holidays and Parties Parties Baby ShowerJanuary 17, 2006
Printable advent calendar.
Printable Advent Calendars
Baby Shower Cookies
Baby Shower Favor Ideas
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
Baby Shower Decorating Ideas
Baby Shower Decorating Ideas