Milk of Magnesia for Acne

This is a great tip! I am 43 years old and have acne. As a teenager I didn't have this problem. A few days ago I was cleaning my bathroom and I notice a bottle of Milk of Magnesia. I thought that if this will help a upset stomach then it might help the inflammation from the zits. I took a cotton ball and dabbed a bit of the good ol' Milk of Magnesia on my zits and decided to sleep with this on my face. It worked wonderfully. Be sure and shake the bottle really well first. I bet this would be good for a sunburn too. It is cool and soothing.

By Susie from Buckhead, GA

What is milk magnesia? Does it help pimples? Where can I buy it. I'd like to try it. Thanks a lot.

Editor's Note: Milk of Magnesia is sold in the pharmacy or drug store. It is for heart burn or upset stomach. It's usually in a blue bottle with a white label.

Uses for Milk of Magnesia
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Acne TreatmentAugust 16, 2006
Basset Hound with first aid kit and stethoscope
Can I Give Milk of Magnesia to My Dog?
Woman applying acne cream to her face.
Homemade Acne Cream Recipes
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft
🎉
🎄