3 Drawer Rolling Cart For Storage

I'm a terminal pack rat. One of those people who is always buying stuff and then forgetting where I put it. Recently, I bought a 3 drawer rolling cart at KMart for $10. I use it for all my bought ahead health and beauty items. It's a small cart but you would be surprised how much it can hold. It's full of vitamins, bandages, cosmetics, skin care, tape, antacids, and all kinds of creams, lotions, and potions.

As I go through beauty and health supplies I already own, I put them in the cart. It's great to have stuff that "I actually know where it is". Soon I will be starting a lingerie cart. One drawer for panties, one for socks, and another for night gowns. So they don't get lost in the dresser.

That is a wonderful idea! I think I need to do that, as I've been just throwing my excess items in the linen closet and they're hard to find. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

This would be a great way to store all of your cosmetics. They are light weight and free up the storage in the built in cabinets for the heavy items like extra shampoo bottles.

Stacking drawers are available at office supply stores, The Container Store, and Wal-Mart, to name a few.

Of course, the metal stacking drawers can withstand heavier items.

Just be sure that when you pull a drawer out, it doesn't stick or catch on the sides when you first buy it! Pull it out all the way and slide it back in. Was it smooth? If not, try another one. Some come with wheels and some just sit directly on the floor on or a shelf. Just keep the light weight stuff in the plastic ones and you'll have great storage for a long time.

I keep my barrettes in them. Beaded, native american barrettes don't need to be jumbled together in a messy drawer. Someone spent a lot of time beading and these need to be treated with care and respect.

I buy alot of beauty items on sale with coupons, but I put mine in small clear stacking"shoe"tubs($1.00 at big lots), label them(make with pretty paper and clear shipping tape), and store under sink...one less thing to kick or dust! I am a clutter bug too! but its no good to stock up, if you cant find it! The cart would be great for daily used stuff, you know, the stuff on the counter ;-)

I did this in the kitchen, in my grandson's bedroom, and in my closet. Yet, if it's out of sight, it's out of mind. It would have to be clear for us to remember to "shop" there when we need something it stores.

I am greatly disappointed in my storage boxes also because once full they don't seem to go fully back into their slots straight. My friend thought so little of his that he left it in his storage unit when he moved out of it. Guess this is why they're only $10 or so?

Glad someone enjoys their's, though. If I had less

junk, I'd appreciate it more, I'm sure. I'd need about

50 "clear bin" carts and floor-to-ceiling in height to

make a real difference in our house. Consider yourself very lucky! lol God bless you. : )

I buy a lot of health items too like most people. The important organizing and storage trick is to toss expired and contaminated items on a regular basis.

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Organizing StorageMay 11, 2007
Crochet Rug
Keeping a Crochet Project from Rolling Up
Wind Yarn with a Hand Mixer
Rolling Up Leftover Yarn
Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer