Albert Van Luit & Co. pattern #VL7152

I purchased some wallpaper on Ebay and it turns out I need 2 additional rolls! While shopping for it I learned that it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is, Albert Van Luit & Co. and the pattern or item #VL7152, the book name is, Folio Textures II. If any one can help me find this I would greatly appreciate it! My living room is 3/4th completed and I would hate to take all of this off the walls!

Laura from Massachusetts

Answers

There are wallpaper suppliers online....perhaps do a google search or go to www.ask.com and see what comes up. Another thing is to keep checking the ebay listings to see if someone is offering it up for bids. Sorry, I don't have any other ideas. Did you contact the Mfg to see if they have an idea?