Mouthwash to Unclog a Toilet

Scoopable kitty litter was put in toilet. Wouldn't go down, your website told me to use mouthwash. I had a few ounces of mouthwash. I poured it in plunged and it flushed. I was truly amazed!. I had been plunging and flushing and nothing. I put in a little mouthwash and away it went. Next I was going to try dish soap and hot water. I didn't need to.

Source: www.thriftyfun.com. I had done a search for "clogged toilet" and found your website and it told me to try mouthwash. It worked. Thank you so much.

By Darlene from Pittsfield, ME

This worked surprisingly well for me but when I tried using the toilet again afterwards it arill backed up. How often can I use the mouthwash to unclog the drain?

Mouthwash truly worked i couldn't believe it.

Listerine
Uses for Listerine Mouthwash
Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingSeptember 2, 2008
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Man installing a toilet.
Installing a Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄