Barkley (Lab/Beagle)

Barkley is almost 4 1/2 years old and is a lab/beagle mix. He was left in the dumpster in a box, outside my work in Hinesville, GA. It was October 2003. At the time, we were stationed at Fort Stewart, GA

He likes to run and play fetch with his toys, but his most favorite thing to do is lay in the warm sun right next to you.

He has made a great addition to our family and I would not trade him in for anything in the world. An as you can tell by his picture if you told him he was a dog he would not believe you one bit.

By Jan from Fort Knox, KY

Barkley (Lab/Beagle)

What horrible people to do that to him. He's so lucky you found each other. He's adorable.

I am glad you rescued Barkley from such a cruel situation. He looks like he feels very loved and blessed by being part of your family.

What a cutie!! You can tell he lives a good life.

Barkley is a handsome young man and very lucky that you found him when you did! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom. Thanks for sharing Barkley with us and God bless you.

aww. Barkley's a cutie. i don't think i'll ever fathom the cruelty of some ppl...

waaay back in '82 i found 6 puppies in a Chicago dumpster in the dead of winter. snow was coming down very heavy n it was so cold. these babies did NOT have their eyes n ears open, yet. i was only able 2 take 1 n the humane society came for the others. i named her Bear cuz she looked just like a little teddy. i had her for 14 years n it turned out that my Bear knew when i was gonna have a seizure. she saved my life more times than i can remember. i do hope that Barkley has a long life....

dru

A long and healthy life to Barkley and his family!

I think your dog is so lucky to have you. It was absolutely meant to be for you to find him. He is such lovely dog.

What a nice boy. Looks like he could talk and he would tell you how much he loves you. I just hate how cruel humans are to animals, but thank goodness there are people like you and I who care about God's creatures.

This is my rescued pup snoop. He has webbed feet like a lab, howls and barks like a beagle. But likes to sit in your lap, very loving, loves other animals, and gets cold easily. I'm thinking some combination of beagle/lab/dachshund.

Beagle/Lab Mix Photos
Beagle/Lab Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 19, 2008
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄