MiscellaneousCleaning

Removing Alcohol Stain On Credit Machine Screen

What can I use to get the cloudy spot of the screen of my credit machine? Rubbing Alcohol was accidentally spilled on it.

Someone also cleaned my plastic headlights on my mini van before I bought it with an alcohol based product & now the head lights are cloudy. My ex-husband told me I'd have to buff it out with a low abrasive buffer made for buffing cars. He said I could start with a stronger product & work to a weaker product. That is, IF the less abrasive product didn't work. I guess the product he referred to is pretty amazing. (Made for taking scratches out of cars) If you want the exact brand, write me here on ThriftyFun & I'll give you the address of his his web site.

I have used a product called Novus for years, it polishes any kind of plastic or acrylic we get ours at the motorcycle shop but you can probably find it at your local hardware store.