CatsPets

Cat Peeing on Baby Seats

My 7 week old kitten keeps peeing on my grandchild's seats. i know she uses the litter pan, but don't know why she started this habit. is there some natural deterent that i can use?

Pam

Unfortunately my TIp is that the cat has to go my experience with this is that some cats have a habit of peeing on plastic ( bags, laundry baskets etc.) some have a passion for polyester. with a baby you don't need the distraction of a cat with this problem especially a kitten. mommy kelly

I have a cat that loves to pee on leather furniture. First I cleaned it with an enzyme based product that is supposed to digest stains and eliminate odors. Then I put pretty towels over the furniture, and spray the towels with Citrus Magic (www.citrusmagic.com) odor eliminator. These are 100% natural products made with citrus oil, and I have finally stopped my cats from peeing out of the litter box. I make sure io spray the towels on the furniture in the morning and evening. My house smells great, and the cats hate the citrus scent. I even use it around the christmas tree, and on the carpet to keep cats away from the area. It is the only thing I have found that works, and I have given bottles to several friends and they have also been sucessful. Without this product, there is no way I could have kept all 5 of my indoor cats. GOOD LUCK!

Try putting some vinegar in a spray bottle and lightly spraying the baby seat. The smell will go away for you but the kitten will still smell it and avoid it. To make the vinegar smell even worse for the kitten try a tiny bit dabbed on her nose or chin. It will reinforce the smell from the baby seat and she won't go back.

This idea also works well on countertops and other surfaces where cats jump up and sometimes do their business or get where they don't belong.

Best Wishes!!

Peach

The cat may smell baby human urine on the seats and think that's the place to go. I would try keeping the seats out of reach of the kitten.

Our cat has not eaten since the baby has come home. Thanks for the vinigar tip:)

Lotto

http://www.flal  .cgi?welcome-344

MagicZ4941