Village Candles Fragrances

I bought a jar candle made by Village Candles. The fragrance I bought is called pina colada. It smells great! Has anybody ever bought Village Candles and what fragrance do you like? I would like to get some ideas for some other fragrances, before I shell out more money for a fragrance I may not like, even though every one has different taste.

Thanks,
P.J. from Delaware

My mother-in-law bought me one for a gift. It was chocolate scented. It is the most potent scented candle I have ever experienced. It is worth the investment to buy Village Candles as they are the most fragrant ones I have ever tried.

Kathie, South Portland, Maine

Where do you buy Village Candles?

There are lots of places on line to buy them. Just do a search for Village Candles. I have a Village Candle Shop about a half mile away from me here in South Portland,Maine by the Maine Mall.

are those the ones that are similar to Yankee candles and sold in home stores like "linens'n'things" and "bed, bath and beyond"?

i can only comment on Yankee candles, to which i am a dedicated fanatic, despite the price. i have even made a "pilgrimage" to the factory in Mass.

Thanks, I will look on the web for the candles. Have you tried the Trapp Candles? The Trapp Candle that has the best smell is Fresh Cut Tuberose.

Yankee Candles are also very fragrant. I have used those too.

If you want good fragrance in candles that permeates the whole house then you have to spend the money. It is worth it. It seems that they last longer too and the jars they come in are reusable.

I live in Village Candles "backyard".

I don't normally like sweet smells but my favorites are the Hydrangea(sp) and Rose. I also like their "ocean" scent but don't know the name. The Odor Out candles are good also. At Christmas time I use their Blue Mountain Spruce I think it is.

Sorry not good with the names of the candles.

Here is Village Candles website: http://www.mainemade.com/default.asp

They have retail locations listed there.

Susan from ThriftyFun

HI all,

I buy all my candles from the best and most economical place

to buy candles (buy one, get one free).

Go to, www.Candlemart.com

Happy shopping.

Dorie

I am burning a Warm Apple Pie Village candle right now. It smells great.

Kathie, South Portland, Maine

We can buy Village Candles in South Jersey.

My absolute Favorite Village Candle Scent is called Natural Cotton. It makes my whole house smell soooo wonderful. I buy that one fragrance in bulk so I never run out. It has sort of like a fresh smell, like soap or clean laundry or something.

I can buy village candles at my local grocery store aka price chopper. I use to love Yankee candles. Then I tried Diamond candles. The scents are very fragrant but not strong to give you a headache. They burn evenly. They last a long time, are the size of a large Yankee candle but price of a medium and you get a ring valued at $10-10,000 in a gold foil wrapped inside a plastic bag. I have gotten 2 candles and bought few for gifts.

Jar Candle
Jar Candle Tips and Tricks
Child in Indian Costume
Making a Chief (Indian) Costume
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Screen shot of Village Naturals Therapy website.
Village Naturals Therapy Reviews
Pile of unused candles showing wear
Refurbishing Old Candles
🎉
🎄