Poll: Have you signed up for the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan?

Today's poll asks: Have you signed up for the Medicare Prescription Drug Plan?

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

I actually signed up for the interim program that preceded the present program. Since my husband and I are in the group to receive extra help, we received a $600 credit last year. This year we are both enrolled in United Medicare MedAdvance by AARP. You need to do a little research to be sure the company you choose has all your meds available.But United Medicare MedAdvance has most of the commonly used drugs. If you want to check on this company, call 1-888-556-7047 for more information. I can only speak from my own experience, but since I qualify for the extra help, I pay $5.00 for a name brand drug, and $2.00 for a generic. And with United Medicare, I get a 90 day prescription for the same cost as a 30 day prescription. So you might want to check into your own company, and see if you can also do this. I had our Doctor change all our prescriptions over to 90 day. Saves 2 out of 3 trips to the pharmacy, and also saves the money for those 2 out of 3 prescriptions. How thrifty is that!!

Harlean from Arkansas

Couple Reviewing Medicare Insurance
Medicare Part D Insurance Advice
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
A woman looking at Medicare paperwork.
Medicare Part B Coverage Advice
Prescription Bottle and Pills
Prescription Drug Safety