Repairing a Recliner

My Lane recliner was purchased in 1994. The handle on my recliner just came out of the hole. There is a plastic round piece then the handle goes into the hole. Does anyone know of any way I can fix this? Thanks.

By flower51

Best Answer

Try calling Lane. We recently did on our 2 recliners that have separate foot stools. All of the parts that were needed were supplied at no charge. They gave us the name of a repair person in our area who came and repaired them like new. We had to pay for his labor but to me it was a lot cheaper than having to replace both recliners.

Try using Liquid Nails (get in the hardware store) or something similar. Put adhesive in the hole, and then put the handle back in, and let it dry a couple days. It might work.

Repairing a Recliner
Repairing a Recliner
Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsSeptember 1, 2010
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Couple Shopping for Quality Recliner
Finding a Quality Recliner
Pink Purse on White Background
Repairing Purses
Leather Recliner
Reupholstering a Recliner
🎉
🎄