BirthdayParties

Outdoor Boy and Girl Birthday Party

Category Birthday

I am having a 13th girl/boy birthday party at my house and i don't know what to do. I want to have a bonfire in my backyard but i don't know what else to do.

Thanks alot!

Janele

I would not worry too much about planning because I know how kids are at that age. You don't want to plan something extravagant and the kids decide that is silly or un-cool, but it does depend on the type of 13 year olds you are dealing with. At that age I had a party where my friends brought their instruments and goofed around playing them.

Some simple ideas are: Roast Marshmallows and make samores, Yum! If it is warm out have a water fight, or wash the car!

They will hopefully find ways to entertain themselves.

Hope this helps some,

Stella

Have a "survivor" party and play all those old fashioned party games like pie eating contests (with gummy worms on the bottom), see which group can put a puzzle together the quickest, relay races with toilet plungers...

Also, have each team set up the "camp" with a tent. You can give out immunity awards or some kind of reward from the dollar/party store. Also, make your own camp flag, just like they do on the show. Watch the show on Thursday nights and get more ideas. Have a great time!!!!

Please make sure there is adequate adult supervision at all times w/ the bonfire & that it is a safe one, not too tall...is that legal where you are? Wouldn't want the party shut down, lol, by the authorities. Kids that age can be spontaneous & anything could happen. As for activities, did you ask your kids? Each kid is different as to what they enjoy or think is cool. Sounds like it will be outdoors, possibly in the evening or dark hours? Food related things are usually popular. Or, hide-n-seek in the dark w/ the searcher having a battery operated light, no scaring unless kids want it. How about dancing, but not too near the bonfire, crank up the boom box w/ their cd's! Or have them lip sync to their favorites one or two kids at a time in front of the others...should be funny. Play charades, act out & have the others guess what the actor is doing. Or tell a continuing story around the fire. One kid starts a story, each kid has a turn to add a little bit to it. Story can follow the same lead or take a turn into a new story. This is fun for all ages. Best wishes for a fun time.

my opinion is that you dont want something to kidish. Let them hangout and not have everything planned.

I am also having a 13th girl/boy party and I also have no idea what to do! The Survivor idea is genius though! I might use that a my party! But, if I went somewhere for my party, where should I go?

I am having a boy/girl 13th party in a couple weeks. I want to have it in my backyard and have a bonfire. Many of you have said, don't plan games and stuff. But I have been to parties like that, and it kinda gets boring if there is nothing you really can do.

if its dark play ghost on the grave yard thats always fun or hide and seek.....p.s. parents dont interfear the kids are prolly mature enough to takecare of themselves so no flashlights going searching just have then check in every couple hours or something.......................

I am hoping to have a party this july. its going to be boys and girls. i was thinking a theme could be Fab Fifties, Hollywood, or Under the Sea. Hope this helps someone!

Anonymous

It depends on what type of squad you are like me we are pretty popular and I would hate to go to a themed party

I am hoping to have a party this July. It's going to be boys and girls. I was thinking a theme could be Fab Fifties, Hollywood, or Under the Sea. Hope this helps someone!

I am having a 13th boy/girl party and I want to keep it simple but fun! So I kinda either have a beach bonfire or have a huge dinner party thing at the melting pot. So respond if you have any kooler ideas. :P

(submitted as feedback)

I am going to be 13 and I am not having a girl/boy party but it is going to be a sleepover. I want to do a water ball fight but I have no other ideas.

Katie

I want to have a boy and girl party with my bff we have a few ideas but I think we need a little more. We also are having both boys that we like are coming and it's at our house and we don't know how to act or should we just not invite them.HELP US!

Anonymous

You should invite them you'll get more confident the more you talk to them just don't make it obvious you like them if they don't know because they may think your bullying them just act normal and approach them casually

I also have no idea what to do. Some of my friends can be very inappropriate and my parents don't know that. I hang out with the "popular" crowd so if I don't act like them that I will be so embarrassed. Most of them have boyfriends and if I don't invite their boyfriends than they will get mad!

What do I do?

I am turning 13 this year and I want to have a boy girl party. I am having a bonfire and we are having a karaoke contest winner gets $15.00 and all the girls are spending the night : ) ohh and we are playing hide and seek.

My daughter is having her 13th birthday party in 3 days on her acual birthday. I asked her what theme she wasnted and she just said that she just wanted one color-- which she chose her favorite color purple. So everything we have is purple.

So I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she told me that she wanted her closest friends and that she wanted the girls to sleepover.

During the party we are planning to have a water balloon fight, play hide' n' seek, play caputre the flag, pinata, swim, and have a bonfire.

I am having the party from 2pm- 10pm only because there aren't alot of kids coming... and also because they all get along with eachother.

Well I hope I helped.

I'm having a 13 boy/girl party for 13 year old girl. I want to have a bonfire. I also want to have a scavenger hunt but I dont know what all items I should use. I have 10 acres right across from where I live I need bigger items so they can find them. Do you have any suggestions?

I am 13 and I am having a boy girl party. We have a huge yard with a pond so we are going to have a volleyball net, basketball in the barn, corn hole, nerf war and when it gets about sunset we are going to play hide and seek. When it is dark we are going to have a bonfire. Also we can all swim in the pond!

Anonymous

I'm having a 13 party the theme is glow in the dark and its gonna be at my basement and its just going to be dancing with a bunch of cool lights