Slushy Maker Reviews

Earlier I posted a request for opinions about a smoothie maker, but should have said slushy maker! Thanking you in advance!

Holly from Richardson, TX

We have a Rival "Snow Cone" maker that is about 2 years old. I don't know if this is what you are asking about, but we like it very well and it uses regular ice cubes so we can make treats with no advance notice (some makers require you to freeze water in a special mold).

We also have a rival snow cone machine. 3-4 years old. We are very happy with it, and would replace it with the same model if it quit. I've made concentrated syrup with koolaid for each aplication. Also real lemon aid, or iced tea. Sweet n low works with this too. I've never used it to make alcholic drinks, but I'm sure that would work fine.

Slushes are my all time favorite, especially in the summer! I started with the hand crank one, don't make that mistake! It would take forever for just one glass and when you were done with them all, you really needed that slushie! I was lucky and found mine at a Thrift store, it's a Rival brand and Electric (the only way to go) It works great, I love it. At the end of summer the stores have all the flavorings on sale, stock up you won't be able to find any til summer comes again! WalMart, Target both have good flavorings. Enjoy!

Consumer AdviceJune 27, 2006
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Leather Shoes
Removing Salt Stains From Shoes
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker