Have Microfiber Cloths Handy In The Bathroom

I put several microfiber cloths in a basket in each bathroom. We use them for drying our hands and for cleaning. I have a small basket that holds the dirty cloths, then I wash them all at one time. It's easy to return them to the bathrooms and when washed separately they don't have anything else clinging to the microfiber cloths.

By Bonnie from Lascassas, TN

This sounds like a good idea. Just remember too that your microfiber cloths CANNOT get fabric softener on them or they will be ruined. Wash them separately if you use liquid fabric softener in the washer and do not dry with dryer sheets. What I do is do a load of washcloths, microfiber cloths and dishcloths together and use no liquid softener in the wash load. I pull all the microfiber cloths and either line dry or dry in dryer separately w/o any sheet. The other things can then get dried with a sheet.

I do like the microfiber cloths for cleaning. They are great for the TV screen and do a great job on mirrors, w/o using anything but water and no drying either....and they don't leave any streaks!

I get mine in the automotive section at Wal-Mart.

I have used these type of cloths for about 10 years. they are great. They have nice looking ones that are dish cloths & hand towels on, I think HSN or QVC. They look nice. I have tons of these types & always put the dirty ones in a separate laundry bag I have hanging in the laundry area. When it's full, I just wash just them. I wouldn't wash them with anything else. Every time, in the beginning, when I would make the mistake & wash them with other types of material. I'd be sorry. They pick up lint like mad. So quite a while ago, I started collecting them. I now have so many that I can fill up a washing machine with a full, large load & still have some clean for use. They are amazing.

Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 31, 2008
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
🎉
🎄