Tuffy (Yorchi)

Tuffy is a 5 year old Yorchi (Yorkshire Terrier and Chihuahua). He was given to me from a friend. For Fun he loves playing catch. Anything like a ball or toy will be a target for his obsession. I've even seen him bring me a stuffed animal twice his size! He cracks me up.

He is so smart! He was out barking at a deer outside one night. I didn't want him to wake the neighbors, so I yelled out the window for him to come in the house. Nothing. Then I yelled out "Tuffy, do want some ice cream?" Immediate silence and then the pitter patter of his little feet coming up the stairs to me! I don't know if I've ever loved anything as much as I do him.

By Theresa

Is the cutest! Pick him to win pet of the week!

What an adorable boy he is! Please give him a smooch for me.

Photos Pets DogsJune 23, 2010
🎄