Use A Doodle Pro For Notes

Instead of buying notepads to leave notes, use your child's Doodle Pro. They save the expense of buying note paper and that would save some trees! Some little Doodle Pros fit in purses for shopping notes.

By Vickie from Canton, MI

Not a bad idea. I recycle junk mail to be note paper and shopping lists and such but I wind up with so many pieces of paper laying around. Fisher Price makes a travel doodle pro which retails for about $10. I might just have to get one for myself. Another reason I could use it is in my van. Sometimes I have the best ideas while driving and I could jot something on the doodle pro when I'm stopped in traffic or at a red light or it'd be in the van for the kids to play with. Seems I have also seen the little mini versions too which probably are around $4 or $5. I'm putting that on my shopping list right now!

I have no clue whatsoever what a doodle pro is, but will be checking google and ebay to see what one looks like!! Annie

Writing on a smartphone.
Writing Notes Without Paper
Organizing Memory TricksSeptember 19, 2007
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
Dry Erase Board
Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes