Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- cucumber slices and fresh dill sprigs, opt.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended. Stir in the cucumbers, red pepper, onion, olives and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Remove crusts from bread; cut each slice into four triangles. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Garnish with cucumber slices and dill sprigs, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 5:34:02 PM on 10.0.1.125 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us