Removing Urine from Couch Cushion with Non-removable Covers

My child just peed on my microfiber couch and the cushion covers are not the type you can take off to wash. How can I clean this and not leave a bad stain?

Tricia from Iowa

Hey there! I have microfiber too and my 9 month old nephew's diaper leaked on it. I used warm water with just a touch of soap like dish detergent. it worked like a dream and dried beautifully. you can clean anything off of your microfiber that way and it works! Hope this helps you

If the soap and water doesn't work after you clean it that way try Frebreeze. If that doesn't work go to a pet store and get the spray that takes away urine odors caused by dog and cat urine and that should do the trick.

I have a microfiber recliner that has non-removable covers too. Unfortunately I get the same stains on it only from me (severe bladder problems, can't blame anybody else! LOL). What I do is use my Pro Super Steamer with 1 teaspoon of 409 + 1 teaspoon of Pine Sol (or whatever nice smelly I have) mixed in with the water in it. Then I blast the seat of the chair really good. I lay a folded towel on it so that I can continue to sit in it till it dries, simply picking up the towel as I go to bed so it can air dry over nite. With my health problems I have to do this more often than I'd like but it gets the chair clean and fresh smelling every time. And by putting the towel down, I am able to continue sitting in the chair too.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJanuary 25, 2008
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Couch with urine odors.
Removing Urine Odors from a Couch