Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe

Does anyone have a good turkey or chicken tetrazzini recipe? I would prefer a quick, easy recipe, with few ingredients. Thanks!

Susan from CA

I usually cook my turkey or chicken first (usually chicken).

I then add peas, carrots, potatoes, frozen veg. mix. Then add 1-2 cans of cream of chicken and add 1 can cream of mushroom. Mix it all together, sprinkle bread crumbs on the top, and a little mixed shredded cheese. Yummy!

Here's a recipe I've had for years and it is outstanding!

Chicken Tetrazzini

1lb. Thin Spaghetti

1pt. Sour Cream

1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup

1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

2 cans Cream of Celery Soup

1 4oz. can Mushrooms (drained)

4 - 6 Chicken Breasts (depends on size) - on the bone w/skin

4 tbsp Butter (optional)

Simmer chicken in salted water for about an hour, until cooked. Remove and bone the chicken - saving the water. Add more water as needed and cook the spaghetti. Mix all the ingredients except the chicken and add the drained spaghetti.

Spread half the mixtute in a 10 x 13 pan - cover with cut up chicken then cover that with the second half of the mixture.

Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of bread crumbs and 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese. Add 1/3 cup milk, sprinkled over the mixture.

Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 45 mins. until heated through. Let stand a few minutes before serving.

Turkey Tetrazzini
Turkey Tetrazzini Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMarch 2, 2009
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Tetrazzini Recipes
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipes