The Morning Luster of a Crimson Beauty (Hibiscus)

This plant has decorated my backyard deck so beautifully this summer and has become a conversation piece when guests arrive.

This is a Dinner Plate Hibiscus which is so vibrant in color; the buds are so dark in crimson color and very large; the foliage is green and lush and to enjoy this plant this summer has been amazing to see the transformation of the large bud into the large crimson beauty.

I have photographed these blooms all summer; the photos will be framed and enjoyed for years to come.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Spectacular blooms. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful plant all summer long.

That is a truly awesome show of God's wonder! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you!

Are the seeds easy to gather? I would love some if you are able to find them. I think they are kind of the same family as the Rose-of-Sharon. Those are easy to get. E-mail me if you want to work something out. Of course I live in Ohio. Maybe it's not hardy here. I have seen them around here though and am tempted to stop for seeds. Let me know if interested. Maybe I have some you'd like in exchange..

Photos GardenAugust 27, 2007
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Growing Hibiscus
Growing Hibiscus Plants
Hibiscus Flower
Getting Hibiscus Flowers to Bloom