Browsing: Organizing Wrapping Paper

Store Wrapping Paper Inside the Roll

After Christmas, if you take your leftover Christmas wrap off the roll, roll it back up, and place it inside the cardboard holder it will keep better for next year.

By Sharon

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I do this! You just have to remember they are in there else it falls out one end when you pick it up! LOL

To save leftover wrapping paper for next year you can use a cardboard tube that is made for a calendar or blueprints to store the paper in. This will save money, and after Christmas you can buy some on sale to save.

By Tracey from Early, Tx

What an awesome tip! I am forever getting aggrevated because my wrapping paper unravels. I don't know why this never occured to me! Thanks so much for sharing.

Also, maybe you coud tape or rubber band a piece of paper to one end so that it doesn't fall out. Just an idea.

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationJanuary 6, 2005
Square version of tree top.
Making Recycled Paper Mini Trees
Row of Wrapped Gifts
Saving Money on Wrapping Paper
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
Newspapers
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 16, 2016 at 5:06:17 AM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.