Sweating Toilet

Does anyone know what to do to fix a sweating toilet tank, other than getting an insulated one?

By niteagle77 from East Hampton, NY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.ehow  toilet-tank.html

This isn't in anyway a solution, as I never knew there was one till I read some of the replies! I just put a rubber backed bath mat on the floor behind the toilet and under the tank. I have tiled floors, but it keeps me from having a mess to clean up! I just throw the mat in the washer once a week.

Fixing a Sweating Toilet
Fixing a Sweating Toilet
Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomAugust 23, 2009
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Excessive Sweating
Remedies for Excessive Sweating
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:25:10 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.