CrochetCrafts

Crocheting a Splint Sock

Help. I just found myself with a splint on my foot. Now I'd like to find a crochet pattern to make some socks to fit over it. Most of the patterns I've found were for a specific foot size or shoe size, and I need much much bigger than that.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

I am not a crocheter, but my mom in law and sis in law are! How about using a really big hook, or searching online for a legwarmer pattern, that may help.

Fatboyslimsmom, I tried that and it still didh't work. The trouble is most sock patterns have the decreases to allow for the arch. And of course with this splint there is no arch!