Squirt Bottle For Road Trips

I live in southern CA and it gets hot here. I drive 20 miles one way to work 5 days a week. My truck doesn't have air conditioning so I have a clear plastic bottle that I put water in. When I get too hot, I just reach for the squirt bottle and spray my face and head. It feels soooooo good. And it cools me down right away. You could carry a squirt bottle with you and spray yourself whenever needed.

By Phyllis from Weldon, CA

I carry a spray bottle for the same reason. I also add a few drops of essential oil (peppermint and lavender are great), so I can spray myself with lightly scented water.

That tip is great also for women that are having hot flashes. It really does help. I am not too sure that I would want to be spritzing on my made up face and hair going to work though. But glad it helps :)

In Houston a lot of teachers have spritz bottles to use on the playground to squirt hot little faces.

Keeping Cool on Car Trips
Keeping Cool on Road Trips
Better Living Green Living CoolingJuly 27, 2007
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
Two kids playing a game on a road trip.
Road Trip Game Ideas
Photo of a lady yelling at a driver.
Avoiding Road Rage
Keeping Kids Entertained on Road Trips, Photo of a child with earphones on in the back seat of a car.
Keeping Kids Entertained on Road Trips
🎄