What are Nespresso Discs?

The necklace I speak of uses Nespresso discs and it looked beautiful. I have never heard of these Nespresso things so I was hoping someone can tell me. Thank you.

By Viviandinsmore from Melbourne, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso SA, an operating unit of the Nestlé Group. Nespresso products are based on a proprietary system of single-serving "capsules" containing ground coffee, and specialized machines to brew espresso from the contents of the capsules. Capsules are available in a wide range of coffee varieties. Its machines are sold through retail channels, while the capsules are sold online and in about 175 "coffee boutiques" in 30 countries.

Crafts JewelryApril 27, 2009
Guide
Hand with rubber glove holding a DVD
Cleaning CDs and DVDs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:40:59 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.