Frugal Family Name Drawing For Christmas

Since my family has grown to (so far) a total of 23, we decided in January to draw names and choose to buy at garage sales or thrift shops.The highest one can go is $10.00, the lowest $5.00. You can add to your present but it has to come out of a drawer from your home, such as kitchen, sewing, or junk. My grand kids are having a great time and my new daughter-in-law is excited to see what she gets.

By Marilyn from Lewisburg, TN

That is a precious idea! Completely in keeping with the season. Bless you for sharing.

This is such a GREAT idea in so many ways. I know that this would work for my family. Thanks for sharing!

Christmas Gifts
Drawing Names for Christmas Gifts
Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsOctober 16, 2007
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
girl drawing while traveling on a train
Making an On the Go Drawing Kit
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume