PlanningWeddings

Wedding and Reception Locations in New Orleans, LA

I'm looking for somewhere to do a wedding ceremony and a reception (cocktail, buffet, or whatever) for 100 people in New Orleans this June. It doesn't matter if it's all in one place or two locations. I have a max budget of $4000 for everything. Any suggestions?

Stephanie from St. Louis, MO

You may want to try "The Balcony". It is beautiful! I believe you can view it online as well. I've been to 2 weddings there. It is expensive if you get married on a Friday or Saturday, but if you get married on a Sunday, the price goes down to about your budget amount. The place comes with everything, food, decorations, music, etc. Give them a call.

Check out some of the plantations around the area. There are beautiful settings and the reception can be on the grounds! Destrehan is one I can think of...of course, there are many and the prices woudl vary widely! We miss New Orleans.

Sure I have a list of spaces. Im a planner and I have a wealth of venues for your budget.

http://www.eventsnthings.com