Cat is Peeing on the Bed

My cat pees on the sofa or the bed when he gets cross with my husband. How can I get him to stop?

I have a male cat who pees on everything...especially plastic bags! So the plastic may not work. Don't spend too much on it, just in case!

Tell your husband not to do anything to cross your cat! :-)

Oh wow. Try erasing any sign or scent of the spot. Make sure to cover it with pillows or something (i would say food bowl but in this case he is peeing on the bed). Plus your husband or anyone should never be cross with a cat. There trust for you goes down and that's very bad considering they live with you. Be patient and or lock the bedroom door or when your husband begins to be cross with the cat be cross with him and take the cat to the litter.

Cat on a white bed with a window in the background
Keeping Cats from Peeing on a Bed
Pets CatsFebruary 17, 2009
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
A Chihuahua laying in its bed.
Dog Peeing in Its Own Bed
Litter Box
Cat Peeing Outside Litter Box
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper