Create Attractive Storage Containers With Popcorn Tins

For parents, bath salt makers, and others that need to have a storage space for small like objects: get those empty popcorn tins from Christmas with snow men and other Christmas stuff on them. Put them to good use.

Dump out the excess popcorn if any and clean the inside well. Grab some fabric that you have, and wrap it around it. Sheer of the excess edges with your scissors. Tack the fabric down with your glue gun and do the top of the tins lid the same way.

From here you can leave it the way it is or embellish it with ribbon to clean up the edges, use that kids embossing bottle paint to write on top of the lid the future contents, such as "Salt" or "Toys" etc. And fill with what you like! I personally use it for my salt bases for bath salt making. Place a scoop in there and all set! Hope this is helpful for you!

By Xerophyia

I use one for all the leftover Christmas cards (I purchase them at garage sales sometimes). The other one has all the Christmas bags that I made over the years for the gifts to go in. These tins sit out as a Christmas decorations on the floor in my home and no one coming in would think that it's full of "stuff". My 12" tins were originally filled with carmel popcorn.

Does anyone know where all these containers come from. I am starting up a new business and need the companies names etc.

This is a project for our families in the military and so I need info ASAP