Hair LossHair Tips

Regrowing Hair

Category Hair Loss

My hair is falling out. How can I get regrowth?

Zina

Start taking biotin 5000 micrograms a day It will take several months before you notice a regrowth . cathy from ma

It will depend on why your hair is falling out. Have you seen a Doctor, or a Dermatologist? There are many reasons that make hair fall out, so of course, many things to do for it. Londa

Hair falling out can be a sign of anemia. Get checked out by a doctor. If it's anemia it won't grown back until your replenish your iron supply. Been there, I know.

Have your doctor check your thyroid.

It could also be hormones. Google "PCOS"--hair loss can be attributed to it, I know from personal experience. Best wishes, I have not found anything that works for me.

April

I don't know your age but hormone replacement with estrogen helps hair loss.

When my hair started getting thin I went to a dermatologist and he said it was hereditary and the only thing on the market he knew of to help was Rogaine. It will not restore your hair, but it will help with the prevention of more hair loss and in some instances will increase the volume of the hair follicules. I have used it for over 6 years now with good success.

I had major hair loss a year ago. The dermatologist said you can lose a lot of hair from stress, from surgeries, or genetic. He didn't offer any help, but when my life calmed down, I regrew a lot of new hair.

You need to see a Doctor as I can see other people have advised that. It could be from prescriptions, hormone's and thyroid, and stress as already suggested. But do not make this decision yourself it is important to see a Doctor. I was on a prescription that caused me to lose my hair. The problem was I needed folic acid, so please see the Doc as he is the only one who can find out for sure what is going on. We are all different and our problem's are different this is important. You are important so take care of yourself. You will feel a lot better once you do! Good Luck Darlene

Hi Zina, I had to respond because we have the same rarely ever heard 1st name Zina. I to have experienced some hair lost however, have been using a product called Nixon which seems to help!

I think one reason is hormone related. In my case the hair does not fall out anymore than usual. It just does not come back in, so it's getting thinner. Sorry.

Rub onion juice.