Ship to Shore Wallpaper Border

I am looking for a wallpaper border to match my shower curtain. I fell in love with the shower curtain at a friends house and finally found it on e-bay. The shower curtain was originally sold at Target Store abou 3/4/5 years ago. The design is called Ship to Shore, made by Bathworks. I am looking for the bathroom border that matches the curtain. It is really cute with bright colors. On the shower curtain it has sailboats, sunglasses, bathing suits, beach bucket and other beach related items. The little that I know about the border is that it has the sailboats on it in bright colors. If anybody know where I can find the border or if you have some left over I would love to have it.

Thanks,
Margaret from Maryland

Answers

I looked around for the company themselves, and didn't see an online link to a website. I did, however, have luck with their product line. Found it at Kohl's. :

http://www.kohl  der_id=131857635

good luck! Maybe you can freehand paint a border, if you don't find what you are looking for.

Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperSeptember 26, 2004
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
completed egg carton ship
Making an Egg Carton Ship
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 4:36:26 PM on 10.0.0.119 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.